As a Manager in SLAY's Growth team, you will be responsible for conceptualizing and driving growth strategies for our offline micro cafes.
You will report into the Head of Growth at SLAY.
- You will collaborate with cross functional teams from business, operations, brand and new projects. At scale, you will start building a team to focus on different strategies/geographies.
Key Result Areas:
- Lead the strategy and execution of offline campaigns to drive new customer acquisition and retention.
- Work with the Brand team to launch Brand Awareness campaigns in the local markets.
- Develop and implement a robust calendar of events.
- Drive collaborations in the local market.
- Rigorously test various strategies and measure performance continuously.
Your role requires knowledge and demonstrable experience of:
- 4+ years of experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing for offline channels, ideally in a QSR or omni channel FMCG company.
- Comfortable working with and maintaining relationships with agencies, vendors, and creative partners.
- Excellent project management skills to drive timely delivery of marketing projects as per quality standards.
- Team player with the ability to understand the overall business strategy and convert it into actionable projects/initiatives.